quinta-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2010

Grace Kelly - Personal Quotes


"How can I bring up my daughters not to have an affair with a married man, when I was having affairs with married men all the time?"

"I've had happy moments in my life, but I don't think that happiness-- being happy-- is a perpetual state that anyone can be in. Life isn't that way."

"A person has to keep something to herself or your life is just a layout in a magazine."

"I'll be goddamned if I'm going to stay in a business where I have to get up earlier and earlier and it takes longer and longer for me to get in front of a camera."

"As an unmarried woman, I was thought to be a danger. Other women looked on me as a rival. And it pained me a great deal."

"I don’t want to dress up a picture with just my face. If anybody starts using me as scenery, I’ll return to New York."

"Women's natural role is to be a pillar of the family."

"Emancipation of women has made them lose their mystery."

"I don't want to be married to someone who feels inferior to my success or because I make more money than he does."

"I don't like yelling and fighting, and I can't quarrel. Getting angry doesn't solve anything."

"For a woman, forty is torture, the end. I think turning forty is miserable."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário