sábado, 13 de fevereiro de 2010

Audrey Hepburn - Personal Quotes



"I need a lot of loving, being loved and giving love. Love does not terrify me, but the going-away of it does."

"I decided, very early on, just to accept life unconditionally; I never expected it to do anything special for me, yet I seem to have accomplished far more than I had ever hoped. Most of the time it happened to me without my ever seeking it."

"Sex appeal is something you feel deep down inside. I can convey as much fully clothed, picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain."

"I'm not stacked like Sophia Loren or Gina Lollobrigida, but I don't need a bedroom to prove my womanliness."

"I've had so much more than I ever dreamed possible out of life-- no great disappointments, or hopes that didn't work out: I didn't expect anything much, and because of that I'm the least bitter woman I know."

"I think sex is overrated."

"I depend on Givenchy in the same way that American women depend on their psychiatrists."

"Money never made anyone happy in and of itself, but it always gave me a real sense of security, so it enhanced my ability to be happy."

"For me, the only things of interest are those linked to the heart."

"My mother is Dutch, my father is Irish and I was born in Belgium, if I was a dog I'd be in a right mess."

"I never thought I'd land in pictures with a face like mine."

"Success is like reaching an important birthday and finding you're exactly the same."

"If I get married, I want to be very married."

"I probably hold the distinction of being one movie star who, by all laws of logic, should never have made it. At each stage of my career, I lacked the experience."

"If I blow my nose, it gets written all over the world."

"My look is attainable. Women can look like Audrey Hepburn by flipping out their hair, buying the large sunglasses, and the little sleeveless dresses."

"I never think of myself as an icon. What is in other people's minds is not in my mind. I just do my thing."

"I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it."

"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm, as you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário